Only Love Only Love

For the bravery 5 stars

scrap1 scrap1

You did quite well considering you were using AE for the animation.
Flash or another animation program would have given you the ability to make character turns. However 4 stars for the effort put forth.

For Mom For Mom

I think some one made their Mama proud.

Terre des Hommes Libres Terre des Hommes Libres

Hello,
I liked your song very much, but it needs some improvement. Please no offence to the person who mixed the song, but they were to strong on the instrumentals. Tone that track down lets hear more of your vocals to balance it out better. I hope this helps you to success.

Troisnyx responds:

The person who mixed the track was me. (as was the person who composed and sang this). I will readily admit, there was too much compression. But I intentionally kept the levels there because this is meant to be like an Enya song, where the vocals blend in with the instrumental -- and I want BOTH to be heard.

Paintball girl Paintball girl

nicely done. Good conveyance of emotional state.

Ultraman VS Godzilla Ultraman VS Godzilla

well done, this looks like you spent some time on it. It is well framed and exquisitely detailed. My only criticism is that the ultra Man character is less detailed than the Godzilla one. But still very well done. worthy of Five stars.
we are currently working on a project of our own. If we can get a bigger budget together are you available for hire?
please if you're interested send us an e-mail info@q-artsmedia.com thanks

The last Sorrows The last Sorrows

Sometimes the Fae take over all of us. I really like this piece. We are currently working on a project of our own and may be looking for artists of your level, that is if we can get a bigger budget together. Are you available for hire?
If interested, please send us an e-mail to info@q-artsmedia.com

thanks
Max Power
Q-Arts Media

BTW
The piece is great. you have captured a theme here and would look great as an Anime production.